SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
WASHINGTON, D.C. 20549
REPORT OF FOREIGN PRIVATE ISSUER
PURSUANT TO RULE 13a-16 OR 15d-16 UNDER
THE SECURITIES EXCHANGE ACT OF 1934
For the month of August 2020
Commission File No. 001-38505
c/o Unit 702, 7th Floor, Millennium City II, 378 Kwun Tong Road
Kwun Tong, Kowloon
Hong Kong SAR
(ADDRESS OF PRINCIPAL EXECUTIVE OFFICES.)
Indicate by check mark whether the registrant files or will file annual reports under cover Form 20-F or Form 40-F.
Form 20-F ☒ Form 40-F ☐
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(1): ____
Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(7): ____
Indicate by check mark whether the registrant by furnishing the information contained in this form is also thereby furnishing the information to the Commission pursuant to Rule 12g3-2(b) under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
Yes ☐ No ☒
If “Yes” marked, indicate below the file number assigned to the registrant in connection with Rule 12g3-2(b): 82-___
Item 1.01 Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement
On August 19, 2020, the Board of Directors of CLPS Incorporation (the “Company”), a company incorporated in the Cayman Islands, convened and, with the Chairman of the Board Xiaofeng Yang abstaining from voting, approved to invest US$144,576 through the Company’s wholly-owned subsidiary in consideration of 10% of Shenzhen Huaqin Robotics Co., Ltd., whose remaining 90% equity is equally held by Mr. Yang and Feng Lin at 45% each.
Item 5.02 Departure of Directors or Principal Officers; Election of Directors; Appointment of Principal Officers.
On August 19, 2020, the Board of Directors of the Company accepted the resignation of Xiaofeng Yang as the Company’s President effective on the same day. Mr. Yang remains the Chairman of the Board of the Company.
The information in this Report, including the exhibit, shall not be deemed to be “filed” for the purposes of Section 18 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, or otherwise subject to the liabilities of that Section. It shall not be deemed incorporated by reference in any filing under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, except as shall be expressly set forth by specific reference in such a filing
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the registrant has duly caused this report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned, thereunto duly authorized.
|By:||/s/ Raymond Lin|
|Name:||Raymond Ming Hui Lin|
|Title:||Chief Executive Officer|
Dated: August 21, 2020
Company Number 322728
Resignation as President
|To:||CLPS Incorporation (Company)|
|89 Nexus Way|
I, Xiaofeng Yang, hereby tender my resignation as President of the Company. This notice of resignation is tendered subject to being accepted by the board of directors of the Company and, if accepted, is to be effective on August 19, 2020.
I agree that I have no outstanding entitlements from the Company in respect of my role as President of Company for fees/remuneration, leave, or termination of employment.
|/s/ Xiaofeng Yang|